Friday, February 29, 2008

Spending the Weekend Scrapping

I get to scrap this weekend. I have so much to do (don't we all?). I need to catch up on Junior Burger's book, start SSCB (that's Super-Sonic Cheeseburger, my DH) a race book, add some to the 2008 book... the list goes on.

I know there is a movement to get away from scrapping chronologically and start scrapping moments. I don't know. I like scrapping moments chronologically...does that make sense? I scrap events, and I scrap the day to day stuff that we do, I just like the pages in order. Am I missing the point here?

Here are the Race Day Elements. Just in the interest of full disclosure, the Race info piece does NOT have holes in it. I did that to add tot he interest of the preview. There is a safety pin in the kit (for pinning on the racing bib, of course!). I can post a tutorial on how to "punch holes" and how to "thread a safety pin" if needed. I just didn't want anyone to be disappointed that the stuff didn't come that way!


1 comment:

KathyinMN said...

thank you for the running designs. I run too-and scapbook stuff related to running is darn hard to find!! Your designs are beautiful. Have fun with the running!