Monday, March 3, 2008

We had a great weekend!

I love weekends. On Saturday, we went to a nearby park and had a picnic lunch. Then Junior Burger and I walked around while SSCB and Small Fry and Tater Tot played. It was such a beautiful day.

After we played for awhile we went over to feed the ducks. Ducks which have obviously been overfed. Or have had a very bad experience with bread. Not sure which. Anyway, it was the first time in my life that I have seen ducks swim away from a free meal! I was shocked. SF and TT chased the ducks for quite awhile to try and get them to eat, but, alas, the ducks were so horrified at the thought that they ran from any human contact. I was sad. I love to feed the ducks. When they're appreciative, that is.


Yesterday I worked on my kit offering fo today a little bit and was able to surf the net. Then I went and shopped at CVS. I love CVS. I always spend too much money there though.

Today, I am proud to introduce my Heritage Neutrals Collection. I love using muted neutral colors in my heritage layouts to accent my black and white and sepia-toned photos. Somehow, brights just don't work for that.

P.S. Hi Mom! :)

4 comments:

Kris said...

Love the papers. I have a strange question...are you lds?

{C} said...

No. I am no LDS...why do you ask?

{C} said...

I mean *not* LDS. sorry!

Jeff@PerformanceGround said...

What a terrific set of papers. Thank you for your hard work. Blessings to your family.