Wednesday, March 5, 2008

100 Miles!

I am so proud of SSCB - He has run over 100 miles since he started running at Christmas. What an accomplishment!

I think I have probably driven at least 100 miles since Christmas. He drives more often than I do. And we have elves to fill our gas tank, too. It's magic. I drive one day, and the tank is nearly empty. The next day it's all full again. But, I digress.

This kit is in colors inspired by my favorite cartoon character. Be aware, these only contain similar colors. There will be no images or anything to imply the images of the unspoken characters. Honestly, as much I would love to do a kit for these characters (and several others that my kids love) I can't because, well, let's just say that the copyright makes it cost prohibitive.

Hopefully someday the owners of all my favorite characters will release digital scrapbook kits containing my favorite characters. I think that they haven't yet because there are still so many issues in digi-scrapping with piracy. While these corporate conglomerates certainly have the incentive and power to go after pirates they probably are left asking if they really want to. I am holding out hope that someday the digital market will be big enough that we won't be ignored anymore by these copyright holders.

Until that day comes, please enjoy my Silly Bear kit.

No comments: