Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Looking Forward to...

I have gotten out of the habit of watching TV. Thank the writer's strike for that one.

We have mostly switched to watching movies. Or shows on DVD, like "The Office." When we've caught up on that one we'll start on "Lost" and "24."

Anyway, I am so psyched about this summer's movies. "The Dark Knight" for one. I have been looking forward to that one since I saw "Batman Begins."

I am also looking forward to the next installation of the Narnia movies. And finall, this week some good DVDs are coming out. I hate it when my Blockbuster Queue gets low because there's just noting good coming out. Of course it doesn't help that we tend to trade our movies in at the store all the time rather than mailing them back... but, there wasn't anything good on TV, so do you really blame me?

Here's today's freebie, the papers for the Second City Collection.

1 comment:

Terebene said...

Thank you - these look great!