Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow?!?

What in the sam hill is going on around here???

We must've gotten 3 inches of snow last night. Bizarre because on Saturday it was 80 degrees out. Of course it only stuck in grassy areas, and it will all melt off today. Still, it was fun to watch it come down. It's so peaceful.

And I know that all of you that live in snowy areas are aghast that I can speak that way about snow, which by now must be driving you crazy... Well, all I can say is that when you live in an area that gets snow about once a year, it's pretty exciting.

Don't hate me, 'kay?

Here are the Heritage Neutral Elements. It's a little smaller than my usual kit size, but it is all part of the grand plan...

Enjoy.

1 comment:

HarleyGirl said...

thanks so much for sharing this kit. I have a few photos that I want to convert to black and white or sepia just because the quality is not that great but I want to save the picture. This will be beautiful to scrap them with