Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday...what a day.

Does it feel to anyone else that the week is just dragging? Sometimes, by Wednesday, it feels like I have lived two weeks, when in reality it's been 3 days.

This is one of those weeks. I don't really know why, it just feels like a really long week.

We went to the library yesterday. I love the library. All the books...ahhhhhh. Our library was recently upgraded and it has been really nice. They added radio chips to speed check-out and everything. It was all great, until yesterday. Yesterday, I couldn't get out of the library. Everytime I tried to walk out the alarm started going off. I had to pat myself down and take the stroller apart to prove that I wasn't trying to steal a book or something. Talk about embarrassing.

What's worse? When the librarian got up and carried my book bag through the alarm did NOT go off. It didn't go off when I walked through sans books. Or when the kids came through.

Must've been my magnetic personality.

It's a burden.

And now - today's freebie: Grungy Boy Elements. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Terebene said...

THank you for these - what a cool airplane!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for this adorable kit, love everything about it!