Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Expanding Digital Horizons

I have expanded my digital horizons, people. It's something that I have wanted to do for some time, but lacked the willpower to sit down and do it. Let's not talk about lacking the time, cause I lack that too, but doesn't everybody?

I designed my first ever set of digital scrapbook papers! Hee-hee. I am giddy.

Of course they are a freebie. It was fun. I plan on making more! Yay!

What encouraged me along? Only a challenge at my fave scrapbooking "chat board." (wink, wink - nudge, nudge) Scrapshare. Thanks Tracy!

Anyway, here are the papers. I boo-booed a little and only made them 200 dpi. It shouldn't be too bad for anyone that wants to size up. They are also 8x8 paper, cause that's what I scrap in 8x8. It rocks. If you really would prefer 12x12 let me know. If I get enough feedback to that end I can upsize, but don't want to do that just yet. I mean for now, I am designing for me, you know?



Clicky the picture to download!

2 comments:

HarleyGirl said...

very pretty papers, thank you

Jill said...

So awesomely boyish...thanks!!