Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I have never been to the Caribbean.

I want to go, it just hasn't happened yet. This is a hint for SSCB. Maybe when he sees the kit he'll think, "Oh, I should take her there so she'll have pictures to go with the kit."

Okay, probably not. I just don't think that guy minds work that way. Guys see a paper think, that's nice. Women (like me, I think I am the worst) see a paper and think, Oh I need to get that for the pictures I will someday have. Hence my need for an external hard drive, and the rather large paper stash in the office.... It's an addiction.

And you reap all the benefit! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Mara said...

thank you very much, the colors are so friendly lovely and when I saved the file I wrote your blogname in the filename to find the owner back in case, I had so much fun writing your blogname, thank you for that too

Tamm said...

Awesome colors. Thank you somuch!

Tiffany said...

Thanks so much.