Friday, February 15, 2008

I am beginning to see a pattern

I think that my diet is beginning to have an effect on my scrapping. First, I get my kit name inspirations mostly when I am in the kitchen. Now, that may be due to the massive amount of time I spend in there, but I think it's just because I am hungry....

Today, I present the papers for the "Cotton Candy and Caramel Corn Collection." I think it's fun to say. I'll have the elements posted on Monday morning!

Have a great weekend everyone. By the way, if you have any requests for certain color kits or whatnot leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do.

~C

2 comments:

Tamm said...

I have snagged all your wonderful scrappy goodness. THank you so much for sharing them with us! They are wonderful!

Tamm

Terebene said...

Thank you - I just found your site. I love your color choices!