Thursday, February 28, 2008

Errand Day and Who Says You Can't Get Anything for Free?

Oh, how I despise errand day. I do not like grocery shopping. Especially with the skyrocketing bill that seems to come with it these days.

After last weekends race I decided that I needed a kit that I could use to scrap SSCB's race pics, because he needs an album right? I mean, each of the kids has an album, but my poor DH is album-less.

So, I made this set of papers and some simple elements. I am sharing them here, well, because with the rising cost of groceries we all deserve a little something for free. Don't we?

The elements will be posted tomorrow and are very running specific, but I tried to keep the papers generic, although the colors were inspired by the colors of the racers clothing. There are three gradient papers in there too.

Hope you guys can use these!


2 comments:

fl_connie said...

these are great colors! So bright! Thanks so much!

By the way - should you ever find yourself with another glitter mess - try dusting the area with talcum powder - it breaks the "magnetic" properties of the glitter. Also works great on sand - I keep some in my car since I'm at the beach often.

{C} said...

Thanks Connie! That's excellent to know since we STILL have glitter all over the house. And here I was wondering if my vacuum was defective!