Monday, February 11, 2008

Spruce....Peaceful

This kit reminds me of the outdoors. Springtime woods. How Bella described her home in Forks in the book "Twilight," by Stephanie Meyer. My Mom got me hooked on the story of Edward and Bella. It's going to be a movie. "Cedric Diggory" form Harry Potter will be Edward. I think it's perfect. Thanks Mom. I have lost a lot of sleep over "New Moon" and "Eclipse," the second and third books in the series. I am anxiously awaiting the movie (release date? I don't even think they have started filming...) and the fourth book "Breaking Dawn" (releasing August 2, 2008). And I have decided that I never want to go to Washington state, because vampires and werewolves and Sasquatch live there.

Just kidding. Love to my Washington homies...

But I digress. Here's the papers. They're 12x12, 300 dpi. The elements will be posted tomorrow. Unless I am too tired from being up all night reading "Eclipse." Or sleepless because I finished it. I hate finishing a good book. It leaves me feeling....empty. Until I start the next one anyway...

The paper file is huge...sorry. I need to play around and see how to conserve file size somehow...

1 comment:

Tamm said...

You do beautiful work!

As for "Twilight". The movie is in pre-production and should start filing quite soon as it has a December 2008 release date apparently. I, too, love this series of books and am re-reading Twilight currently.

Take care and thank you!