Monday, February 18, 2008

A Very Busy Weekend

We had a very busy weekend! We are helping with a production at our church and had to make several large, glittery decorations. So, we spent about 2 hours on the decorations and I have spent the rest of the weekend trying in vain to rid my house of glitter...

I did manage to squeeze in some time to design, which is good, because that's like my decompression time. For some people, like SSCB (my DH), it's exercise. Me? I like to sit in front of Photoshop. Mmmmmmm.

Anyway, here's the Cotton Candy and Caramel Corn Elements, as promised! I hope you guys don't mind that I tried my hand at distressing - see one of the file folders, and adding stitching to a button. I love to try out new techniques!




2 comments:

Terebene said...

Thank you!

Amber H. said...

Thank you so much! I just found your site for the first time and I proceeded to download almost all of your kits! I couldn't get the Bellissimo kit to work though...I was very sad! You asked if people would prefer a 12x12, and I would love it if you did that size. Those are the sizes I do for my personal books. Anyway, you are very talented, and I will be checking back often! Thank you again!