Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some things I am thinking about

1. I am working on a December Daily album, inspired by the Ali Edwards version here. When I looked at past years holiday pictures I noticed that I hadn't really done a very good job of documenting anything besides Christmas morning. And I guess I feel like there is way more going on in December than just Christmas morning!

2. I hate having days where I really don't want to do anything. Especially when I feel like I have so much to do! I think it is the sense of being overwhelmed that makes me want to say - "just forget it all!"

3. I need to go grocery shopping today. I don't want to. It's getting cold and I just don't feel like leaving the house. Ugh.

4. For the first time in a couple of years I am looking forward to the holidays! I can't wait to start decorating and baking and all that fun stuff. Let's not get started on all the cleaning.

5. We need an advent calendar. So I am going to try my hand at making one this year. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am doing the December Daily Album as well!

And, I'm going to try to make a cookie sheet Advent calendar, plus a personal one to guide my reading and such.

And now that I know you're making them too, maybe I'll be motivated to actually complete the project.

And only a few more days until Twilight. I'm about 300 pages into rereading the book!

See you tomorrow night!