Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So Thankful

We already have some Christmas decorations up. I know Mom....Christmas doesn't start until Santa rides across the TV screen in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade... but, I decided that since we aren't hosting Thanksgiving I could get a little head start. And since I have so much "help" it takes twice as long anyway!

Speaking of decorating help, we can't let Captain Chaos anywhere near the tree because he discovered that he could SPIN the Christmas tree. So he tries that every chance he gets. He also discovered that shaking the tree makes all kinds of fun noises and gets a fantastic response from anyone standing nearby...

So, this week I have been focusing on what I am thankful for:
  •  My family - we spent two days with my parents, grandparents, and brother last weekend. So fun!
  • My kids - they keep me laughing.
  • My husband - he keeps me laughing.
  • Photoshop - without it I would be wandering in a scrapbook wasteland from which there is no return.
  • Cooler weather. 
  • A best friend that totally gets me. And was able to attend a midnight showing of Twilight with me. :)
  • Christmas decorations that make me smile.
Here's a couple of layouts that I have done - totally unrelated to being thankful, I just really liked them!

 
Created with Woodsy Whimsy by Jennifer Barrette Designs.
 
 
Created with FaLaLaLaLa by Dielle Designs

No comments: