Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh my!

Well, fall has fallen in most parts of the Northern Hemisphere. Not so much here. It's still 90 someodd degrees every day, although we are supposed to get a cold front sometime this week, I think. Then the daytime highs will drop to around 85. Woopee. Color me excited.

Anyway. I told you all I would be busy!!

AWANA got off to a rocking start and is sailing along pretty well now. I went to an amazing Fall Conference last weekend and learned SO MUCH! I am excited about the things that I have planned for my club and the work that I see the kids doing!

I joined another CT - Pamela Donnis is a new (not that you can tell) designer and is selling at Elemental Scraps. Probably one of my fave LOs with her stuff is this one with the Snips N Snails Kit:

 
 We went to an book signing with Mo Willem(s?) and got to hear him read his new Pigeon book. How fun!
In other news - my super-brother ran an ultra-marathon last weekend in Lake Tahoe. I was here being a wonderful sister and dog-sitting his 90 pound toddler Great Pyrenees, W. W is almost a year old and a toddler in every sense of the word! I haven't been that tired in a LONG time. You can read all about my brother's run here.
I plan to be blogging more now that things have settled down some. Of course, with things settled down I don't know if I'll have anything to say? 
Just kidding. I'll think of something! 

1 comment:

RVingGrams said...

Grandpa and I don't think you will have a hard time fining something to say. Busy Girl! LOL Screwballgramps & grams