Monday, August 4, 2008

I have a fun announcement!

Okay, so I stepped out there and threw my name in the hat to be on a Digi-Scrapping Creative Team for Dielle's Designs and guess what?!?! I was accepted!! How exciting is that?!? I love working with Dielle and her stuff is a dream to work with. I am so very excited!!!

So anyway,  I did a couple of layouts with Dielle's stuff (and some stock photos from stock.xchang):

This one is all stuff from Dielle's Spangled Kit. I love the colors and the alpha is so much fun!
Photobucket

This one is from her Teacher's Pet assignment Afternoon in my Garden Mini Kit at Funky Playground Designs (the little butterfly is from a Shabby Princess Kit, Promise, and the mat under believe is Anita Stergiou, Strawberry Iced Kit, and there's that Spangled Alpha again!) Just a note - Afternoon in my Garden is a Freebie, but you need to register for the FPD Newsletter to get the password.:



Photobucket

3 comments:

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Glad to be on the CT team with you. Love those layouts you did!! Just beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations for making it on the team! :) I can't wait to see what we all get to do with her wonderful creations!

jen said...

wow- i never knew you did digital scrapping- I did for a while and then got distracted...funny how babies do that. i don't really scrapbook in a traditional sense...I do more paper crafting and special projects...but something about Lisa's this month's KOTM made me want to get it! :)
how are you?!?